For a successful camera-ready submission, please follow the instructions below:
- Ensure that the final version of your paper has been properly formatted into a pdf file and uploaded into EasyChair.
- Ensure that you adhere to the maximum page length limits already provided to you.
- Ensure that you have signed and submitted the copyright form.
- Ensure that at least one author registers before the deadline.
Conflicts of interest
During submission of a paper, the submission site will request information about conflicts of interest of the paper’s authors with program committee (PC) members. It is the full responsibility of all authors of a paper to identify all and only their potential conflict-of-interest PC members, according to the following definition:
A paper author has a conflict of interest with a PC member when and only when one or more of the following conditions holds:
- The PC member is a co-author of the paper.
- The PC member has been a co-worker in the same company or university within the past two years.
- The PC member has been a collaborator within the past two years.
- The PC member is or was the author’s primary thesis advisor, no matter how long ago.
- The author is or was the PC member’s primary thesis advisor, no matter how long ago.
- The PC member is a relative or close personal friend of the author.
Papers with incorrect or incomplete conflict of interest information as of the submission closing time are subject to immediate rejection.
All accepted papers will be published in an indexed proceeding (TBC) (Proposal is is submitted to IEEE and Springer).